Planning Applications & Forms

Agricultural and Forestal District (AFD) Applications* Boundary Line Adjustment / Lot Consolidation ApplicationCertificate of Zoning Permit ApplicationConditional Use Permit Applications*Cultural Events Permit ApplicationNaming of County Owned Properties ApplicationPlanned Unit Development Applications*Rezoning/Ordinance Change Application* Site Plan ApplicationSubdivision ApplicationsSubdivision ChecklistsPublic Improvement Surety Forms
  • Cash Escrow Agreement
  • Performance Agreement
  • Performance Bond
Zoning Administrative Modification ApplicationZoning Appeal Applications*

*These applications require a pre-application meeting - please contact the Planning and Zoning Office to set up a meeting.