- Your Government
- State, Federal & Local Resources
- Additional Resources
- National Association of Counties is the organization that represents county governments in the United States.
- New Kent Chamber of Commerce works to promote and advance the general welfare and prosperity of the businesses of New Kent County, Virginia.
- New Kent County Code contains local laws and ordinances.
- New Kent Forestry Center is home to many types of forestry research conducted by the Virginia Department of Forestry. There is a conference center on site as well as a Virginia Forest Education Center.
- New Kent Historical Society helps to conserve and promote New Kent's unique historical resources
- Passports searches by zip code for the passport office closest to you
- Rappahannock Community College (RCC) is a two-year public institution of higher education in the Virginia Community College System (VCCS).
- Richmond Region Tourism promotes travel in the Richmond region that includes New Kent.
- Richmond Regional Planning District Commission, also known as Plan RVA, is a regional planning agency with major emphasis in the areas of transportation.
- School Board allows users to visit the website of the New Kent County Schools.
- Senior Connections is dedicated to helping seniors maintain quality of life and independence as they age.
- Smart Beginnings is a network of locally operated coalitions that are working to improve the quality of care and education for children from birth until kindergarten.
- Thrive Virginia, formerly Quin Rivers Action Agency, is a non-profit community action agency serving New Kent.
- Tri-River ASAP works to improve transportation safety by decreasing the incidence of driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs and thereby reducing the number of alcohol and other drug-related crashes
- U. S. Congress oversees the official sites of the United States Senate and the House of Representatives.
- U. S. President allows users to visit this site to stay informed about national issues.
- Virginia Association of Counties exists to support county officials and to effectively represent, promote, and protect the interests of counties to better serve the people of Virginia.
- Virginia Career Works - Capital Region formerly the Capital Region Workforce Partnership, is a local, federally funded, workforce investment board (WIB) that works to increase private sector employment opportunities in in the Richmond, Virginia region, which includes New Kent.
- Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries provides information on hunting, fishing, boating, and wildlife in Virginia.
- Virginia Department of Transportation includes real-time traffic and road conditions, construction schedules, business opportunities, agency news, and services and career information.
- Virginia Treasury's Unclaimed Property Program returns money, stocks, bonds, dividends, utility deposits, insurance proceeds, tangible property and more to the rightful owners.
- Vital Records provides birth, death, and marriage certificates.