Abuse/Neglect of Adult or Child

Report abuse and/or neglect of an adult or child through the New Kent Department of Social Services.


Use the SeeClickFix system to report concerns in your community.

Missing or Damaged Street Sign

Email Planning Department staff concerning missing or damaged street signs.

Road Issue

Road issues such as potholes can be reported to the Virginia Department of Transportation via phone or online.

Septic Tank Pump Out

Need to report that you have had your septic tank pumped out?